Terms & Conditions for Valley-ForgeFlag.com:
Warranty Disclaimer- All products are inspected before shipment. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied , including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental, consequential, special or extraordinary damages whatsoever.
- Damages: Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by Buyer within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed. Damages for UPS deliveries will be handled through The Flag Company, Inc. Damages for USPS deliveries must be handled by Buyer through USPS at their website, www.usps.com.
- Returns- Buyer agrees to open and inspect items immediately upon delivery. All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller within 48 hours of receipt of goods by Buyer. Returns will not be accepted beyond 15 days after date of delivery. Buyer must pre-pay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Custom, non-stock and special order items are not returnable. A 20% restocking fee will be charged against any refund due.
- Delays- All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment or material, or by reason of fires, floods, strikes, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of Seller.
- Cancellations- Orders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
- Back Order- Seller ships full orders only - No partial shipments.
- Freight- All costs of freight, transportation or mailing, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer.
- Delivery- Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer’s risk
- Dies, Tools and Patterns- Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of the Seller, unless agreed by Seller in writing.
- Payment- Seller accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards or prepayment by bank checks drawn on U.S. funds. Internet orders are charged online when the order is submitted. Net 15 terms are allowed to certain long-standing commercial customers with approved credit. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. No extra dating. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) starting 30 days from invoice date. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Collection- In the event that legal action is required by Seller to collect amount owed by Buyer, Buyer will pay Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney's fees.
- Shipping Weights, Prices and Specifications-Weights will vary according to size of shipping carton and/or packaging materials used. Weights are used for determining approximate freight charges. Seller is not responsible for any difference in calculated freight charges versus actual freight charges. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Valley-Forge Flag.com (a division of The Flag Company, Inc.) we respect your privacy.
You entrust us with your personal information and that is a responsibility we take very
seriously. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site,
www.valley-forgeflag.com, and all web sites of The Flag Company.
Our site uses forms to collect information (like your name, address, and email
address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product
suggestions. This information is only used to contact you regarding your order, our web
site, newly offered services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
We will never give or sell your information to third parties without your express permission.
We also use the data you provide to:
* tailor our site and product line to our customers
* diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site
* improve our site and make your browsing and puchasing experience more
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
technology to ensure your personal information is secure and protected.
We use email to confirm your order and send information as described above. We also
provide email links to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promtly reply to
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your
permission. The only exceptions to this are:
* when required by law in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order
to conform to the edicts of the law
* we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post
those changes on this privacy statement at least 30 days prior to their implementation.
We will also notify you directly via email.
This site also contains links to other sites. www.valley-forgeflag.com is not responsible
for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
The Flag Company, Inc. | 3600 Cantrell Ind. Court | Acworth, Ga. 30101 | 800-962-0956
If you would rather not receive updates from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request
your name be removed from our mailing list. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement,
you should contact Valley-Forge Flag at email@example.com or call 800-962-0956. Please
note that calls will be answered as The Flag Company.