Terms & Conditions for Valley-ForgeFlag.com:
Warranty DisclaimerAll products are inspected before shipment. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental, consequential, special or extraordinary damages whatsoever.
Damages:Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by Buyer within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed. Damages for UPS deliveries will be handled through Global Flags Unlimited, LLC. Damages for USPS deliveries must be handled by Buyer through USPS at their website, www.usps.com.
DelaysAll orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment or material, or by reason of fires, floods, strikes, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of Seller.
CancellationsOrders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
Back OrderSeller ships full orders only - No partial shipments.
DeliveryDelivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer’s risk.
PaymentSeller accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards or prepayment by bank checks drawn on U.S. funds. Internet orders are charged online when the order is submitted. Net 15 terms are allowed to certain long-standing commercial customers with approved credit. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. No extra dating. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) starting 30 days from invoice date. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
CollectionIn the event that legal action is required by Seller to collect amount owed by Buyer, Buyer will pay Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney's fees.
Shipping Weights, Prices and SpecificationsWeights will vary according to size of shipping carton and/or packaging materials used. Weights are used for determining approximate freight charges. Seller is not responsible for any difference in calculated freight charges versus actual freight charges. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Buyer agrees to open and inspect items immediately upon delivery. All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller within 48 hours of receipt of goods by Buyer. Returns will not be accepted beyond 15 days after date of delivery. Buyer must pre-pay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Custom, non-stock and special order items are not returnable. A 20% restocking fee will be charged against any refund due.
- Valley-Forge Flag.com (a division of Global Flags Unlimited, LLC) we respect your privacy. You entrust us with your personal information and that is a responsibility we take very seriously. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, www.valley-forgeflag.com, and all websites of Global Flags Unlimited, LLC.
- Our site uses forms to collect information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. This information is only used to contact you regarding your order, our web site, newly offered services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- We will never give or sell your information to third parties without your express permission.
- We also use the data you provide to:
- tailor our site and product line to our customers
- diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website
- improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure your personal information is secure and protected.
- We use email to confirm your order and send information as described above. We also provide email links to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
- As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your permission. The only exceptions to this are:
- when required by law in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law
- we must comply with a legal process served on our website.
Only If We Have To
- If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement at least 30 days prior to their implementation.
Changes In Our Practices
- This site also contains links to other sites. www.valley-forgeflag.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.